Beth Stern's Marshmallow Pineapple Salad (aka "Marshmallow Stuff")
Beth Stern joins Rachael’s Celebrity Potluck Party with her easy five-ingredient dessert.
- 1 8-ounce package fat-free cream cheese or Neufchatel, softened
- 1 20-oz can crushed pineapple, drained
- 3 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 small container Cool Whip topping
- 1 jar maraschino cherries, drained and cut in half
Mix together the cream cheese, pineapple and marshmallows. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
The next day, fold in the thawed Cool Whip and the cherries.
Chill until firm.
Can be doubled.
kitchen tipssee all »
- latest show clips
- celebrity friends
- cooking videos
- rachael between the scenes
- backstage pass
- tips and stories
- be on the show
- set tour
- audience tickets
- rachael's bio
- what's rach wearing
- rach on the radio
- follow us on twitter
- join us on facebook