Chris Canty's Spinach Artichoke Dip
Check out this recipe from Rachael's fourth Super Bowl Recipe Playoff!
- 1 (8 oz) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and minced
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Romano cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- Salt and fresh ground pepper, to taste
- 1 (14 oz) can marinated artichoke hearts, drained and chopped 1/2 cup frozen chopped spinach, thawed, drained and squeezed dry
- 1/2 cup fresh shredded mozzarella cheese, reserving half for top
- 1 bag tortilla chips
Yields: Serves 4 as a snack
Preheat oven to 350°F.
In a large mixing bow, combine all ingredients. Pour into ramekins and bake for 15 minutes.
Top with reserved mozzarella cheese and broil until bubbly and brown.
Serve hot alongside tortilla chips.
kitchen tipssee all »
- latest show clips
- celebrity friends
- cooking videos
- rachael between the scenes
- backstage pass
- tips and stories
- be on the show
- set tour
- audience tickets
- rachael's bio
- what's rach wearing
- rach on the radio
- follow us on twitter
- join us on facebook