David Garrard's Buffalo Chicken Dip
- 1 8-ounce package cream cheese
- 2 cups cooked chicken (a store-bought rotisserie chicken works best), shredded
- 1/2 cup buffalo wing sauce, recommended brand Texas Pete
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 cup blue cheese dressing (eyeball it)
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (eyeball it)
Yields: 6-8 servings
Preheat oven to 300°F.
Cover the bottom of an 8x8" dish or pie plate with cream cheese.
In a large mixing bowl, combine the shredded chicken, wing sauce and butter, and pour over the cream cheese-filled dish or pie plate.
Top with just enough blue cheese dressing and mozzarella cheese to cover (adding too much cheese will cause a thick skin to form that will make eating the dip difficult once the cheese cools).
Heat the dip in the oven for 20 minutes. Serve with Scoops (Tortillas or Fritos) alongside for dipping.
kitchen tipssee all »
- latest show clips
- celebrity friends
- cooking videos
- rachael between the scenes
- backstage pass
- tips and stories
- be on the show
- set tour
- audience tickets
- rachael's bio
- what's rach wearing
- rach on the radio
- follow us on twitter
- join us on facebook