Leftover Turkey Stuffin' Meatloaf does double-duty in this rollover meal.
- 1 Turkey-Stuffin' Meatloaf, cut into bite-size pieces
- 2 cups reserved gravy
- 1 jar of mild, green chili salsa
- 1 package whole wheat tortillas
- 2 cups frozen corn, defrosted
- 1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 4 to 5 scallions, chopped
- 2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
Yields: 4-6 servings
Preheat oven to 400ºF.
In a medium-size saucepot, heat the leftover gravy over medium-low heat. Once the gravy starts to bubble, mix in the jar of green chili salsa. Remove from heat and reserve.
Spread a thin layer of the gravy/salsa mixture onto the bottom of a casserole dish. Layer 1/3 of the tortillas, 1/3 of the corn, 1/3 of the black beans, 1/3 of the scallions, 1/2 of the meat loaf, 1/3 of the gravy/salsa mixture and 1/3 of the cheese and repeat this process two more times until all of the ingredients are used. Finish with a layer of tortillas, more of the gravy and a final topping of cheese.
Place the "enchil-lasagna" in the oven until the cheese is bubbling and brown, about 10-15 minutes. Top with remaining scallions and serve.
kitchen tipssee all »
- latest show clips
- celebrity friends
- cooking videos
- rachael between the scenes
- backstage pass
- tips and stories
- be on the show
- set tour
- audience tickets
- rachael's bio
- what's rach wearing
- rach on the radio
- follow us on twitter
- join us on facebook