Green Beans with Caramelized Shallots
This recipe is part of Rachael's 60-Minute Thanksgiving.
- 1 to 2 tablespoons EVOO - Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 6 shallots, peeled and thinly sliced
- 2 pounds green beans, trimmed
- 1 cup chicken stock
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
Heat EVOO in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add sliced shallots to the pan and cook until caramelized, about 10 minutes. Add the green beans and chicken stock to the pan and cover.
Cook until desired tenderness, about 5 minutes. Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper and serve.
kitchen tipssee all »
- latest show clips
- celebrity friends
- cooking videos
- rachael between the scenes
- backstage pass
- tips and stories
- be on the show
- set tour
- audience tickets
- rachael's bio
- what's rach wearing
- rach on the radio
- follow us on twitter
- join us on facebook