Hungry Girl's Cravin' Cap'n Crunch Shake
Get more of "Hungry Girl's" great substitution ideas here!
- 1 tsp. Coffee-mate Sugar Free French Vanilla powdered creamer
- 2/3 cup Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Breeze, cold
- 1/2 cup fat-free vanilla ice cream
- 1/4 cup Cap'n Crunch cereal (original)
- 2 tbsp. sugar-free calorie-free vanilla syrup (like the kind by Torani)
- 1/4 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 no-calorie sweetener packets (like Splenda or Truvia)
- 3/4 cup crushed ice or 4 to 6 ice cubes
- Optional topping: Fat Free Reddi-wip
Yields: Makes 1 serving
In a small bowl or glass, dissolve powdered creamer in 1 tablespoon warm water. Transfer to a blender.
Add all of the other ingredients, except optional topping, to the blender. Blend until your ideal consistency is reached.
Pour your shake into a glass. Top it off with some Reddi-wip, if you like. Enjoy!
- latest show clips
- celebrity friends
- cooking videos
- rachael between the scenes
- backstage pass
- tips and stories
- be on the show
- set tour
- audience tickets
- rachael's bio
- what's rach wearing
- rach on the radio
- follow us on twitter
- join us on facebook