Paul's Garlic Bread Grilled Cheese
This recipe was featured in Idol "Rival Ray" cook-off.
- 4 tablespoons organic butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons parsley, finely chopped
- 8 slices good quality, organic white bread
- 2 cups organic cheeses, shredded or sliced, a combination of anything you have left in the refrigerator (I like provolone, American and cheddar)
Heat a medium skillet over medium-high heat.
In a small bowl, mix the butter, garlic powder and parsley. Lay bread slices out on a surface and spread butter on the tops of the slices. Flip the bread over and top 4 pieces of bread with cheese. Top with other pieces of bread, butter-side up.
Place the sandwiches in the hot skillet and cook for 2-3 minutes on each side, until golden brown and the cheese has melted.
kitchen tipssee all »
- latest show clips
- celebrity friends
- cooking videos
- rachael between the scenes
- backstage pass
- tips and stories
- be on the show
- set tour
- audience tickets
- rachael's bio
- what's rach wearing
- rach on the radio
- follow us on twitter
- join us on facebook