Serve alongside Rach's New School Kielbasa Chili Dogs.
- 1 1/2 cups white wine vinegar or cider vinegar
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons coarse salt
- 1 seedless cucumber, thinly sliced
- 4 to 6 radishes, thinly sliced
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- A couple of bay leaves, fresh or dried
Yields: 4 servings
In a small pot, bring vinegar, sugar and salt to a boil.
Combine cucumbers, radishes, onions and bay leaves in small, plastic food storage container with tight-fitting lid.
Pour the vinegar over the veggies and cover. Chill a few hours, shaking occasionally, for flavors to combine.
kitchen tipssee all »
- latest show clips
- celebrity friends
- cooking videos
- rachael between the scenes
- backstage pass
- tips and stories
- be on the show
- set tour
- audience tickets
- rachael's bio
- what's rach wearing
- rach on the radio
- follow us on twitter
- join us on facebook