Pork Chops or Chicken Breasts with "Blue" Butter and Sage
- 1 stick butter, softened
- 1 cup Roquefort or gorgonzola cheese, crumbled
- 1/4 cup fresh sage leaves, very thinly sliced
- 4 large bone-in pork chops or 4 pieces bone-in, skin-on chicken breast
- EVOO – Extra Virgin Olive Oil, for liberal drizzling
Yields: 4 servings
Heat a cast-iron skillet or oven-safe pan over medium-high heat. Preheat oven to 375°F.
Combine the butter, cheese and sage in a bowl and set aside.
Coat meat with EVOO and season liberally with salt and pepper on both sides. Brown evenly in skillet then transfer to oven to finish cooking through, 12-15 minutes.
Top pork or chicken with flavored butter and serve.
kitchen tipssee all »
- latest show clips
- celebrity friends
- cooking videos
- rachael between the scenes
- backstage pass
- tips and stories
- be on the show
- set tour
- audience tickets
- rachael's bio
- what's rach wearing
- rach on the radio
- follow us on twitter
- join us on facebook