Power Pooch Smoothie
Top human portions with some shredded coconut and a cocktail umbrella, replace the water with orange juice, then lay down in a pool chair and enjoy!
- 1 8-ounce container plain yogurt
- 1 cup blackberries, raspberries or strawberries
- 1 mango, pit removed, peeled and chopped
- 1 bananas, peeled and roughly chopped
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Orange juice or water to thin, as needed
Yields: 1-2 servings
Process all ingredients in a blender until thoroughly mixed.
For humans, use a little bit of OJ to thin. Serve in a glass like a regular smoothie and garnish with a bit of toasted coconut.
For pooches, use water to thin, as needed. Pour pooch smoothies into an ice cube tray and freeze.
Remove from the freezer and let your pooch enjoy for a refreshing cold treat.
- latest show clips
- celebrity friends
- cooking videos
- rachael between the scenes
- backstage pass
- tips and stories
- be on the show
- set tour
- audience tickets
- rachael's bio
- what's rach wearing
- rach on the radio
- follow us on twitter
- join us on facebook