PYT's Korean Short Rib Burger
Check out this recipe from Rachael's burger cook-off contest!
- For the burger:
- 2 pounds ground short rib
- 3/4 cup Korean BBQ sauce (available at most Asian grocers)
- 2 cups kimchi (available at most Asian grocers)
- 4 Martin's "Big Marty's" large seeded rolls
- For the Spicy Chili Mayo:
- 1 cup kewpie mayonnaise (Japanese mayo, available at most Asian grocers)
- 3 tablespoons Sriracha
- 2 tablespoons chili oil
- 2 tablespoons togarashi (Japanese spice, available at most Asian grocers)
Yields: 4 servings
Marinate short ribs in Korean BBQ Sauce for at least one hour.
Blend all ingredients for Spicy Chili Mayo.
Make 4 patties from short ribs and cook to desired temp.
Toast buns on grill lightly.
Spread 2 tablespoons of Spicy Chili Mayo on top of bun.
Drain kimchi of excess liquid and place on top of burger.
- latest show clips
- celebrity friends
- cooking videos
- rachael between the scenes
- backstage pass
- tips and stories
- be on the show
- set tour
- audience tickets
- rachael's bio
- what's rach wearing
- rach on the radio
- follow us on twitter
- join us on facebook