Almost at the bottom of your salsa jar? Turn what's left into this dip!
- 1 tablespoon EVOO – Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped or grated
- 1/4 cup salsa, whatever is left in the bottom of your jar
- 2 tablespoons chicken stock or water
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- A handful chopped cilantro
Yields: 4 as a snack
Heat EVOO in a medium skillet over medium-high heat. Sauté onion and garlic until tender, about 2-3 minutes.
Add salsa and stock, and bring to a bubble. Stir in cheese and cilantro.
Serve with tortilla chips alongside for dipping.
kitchen tipssee all »
- latest show clips
- celebrity friends
- cooking videos
- rachael between the scenes
- backstage pass
- tips and stories
- be on the show
- set tour
- audience tickets
- rachael's bio
- what's rach wearing
- rach on the radio
- follow us on twitter
- join us on facebook