Reggie Bush's Tupperware Mango-Pineapple Salsa
Fresh salsa doesn't get any easier! Enter here for your chance to win a Tupperware® Quick Chef!
- 1/4 red onion, peeled and cut in half
- 1/4 red bell pepper, cored, seeded and cut into large chunks
- 1/2 green bell pepper, cored, seeded and cut into large chunks
- 1/4 cup cilantro leaves
- 1 jalapeño pepper, or to taste, seeded and cut into large chunks
- 1 mango, peeled, pitted and cut into large chunks
- 1 tablespoon Chef Series™ Cilantro Mojo Seasoning Blend
- 1 8-ounce can pineapple tidbits, drained, reserve juice
- Juice of 1 lime
Yields: 3 cups
Place onion, red and green peppers, cilantro, and jalapeño pepper in Quick Chef with blade attachment; cover and turn handle to coarsely chop.
Add remaining ingredients; cover and chop until mango and pineapple are desired consistency. Add additional pineapple juice if desired.
Remove blade from Quick Chef and place salsa in a serving bowl using the Saucy Silicone Spatula. Chill until ready to serve. Serve with tortilla chips.
kitchen tipssee all »
- latest show clips
- celebrity friends
- cooking videos
- rachael between the scenes
- backstage pass
- tips and stories
- be on the show
- set tour
- audience tickets
- rachael's bio
- what's rach wearing
- rach on the radio
- follow us on twitter
- join us on facebook