Ritzy White Pizza
Make your own gourmet pizza topped with prosciutto and arugula.
- 1 tube store-bought pizza dough
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped or grated
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil (EVOO)
- 2 cups shredded fontina cheese
- 1/2 pound thinly sliced prosciutto, roughly chopped
- 1 bunch arugula, stem ends removed and cleaned
Yields: 4 servings
Preheat an oven to 400ºF.
Pop open the tube of pizza dough and roll it out onto a baking sheet. Sprinkle the garlic evenly over the dough along with some salt, freshly ground black pepper and the EVOO. Sprinkle the shredded cheese and prosciutto evenly over the dough and bake the pizza until the edges are golden brown and the cheese is bubbly, about 15 minutes.
When the pizza comes out of the oven, top it with the chopped up prosciutto and arugula, then cut it up and enjoy!
- latest show clips
- celebrity friends
- cooking videos
- rachael between the scenes
- backstage pass
- tips and stories
- be on the show
- set tour
- audience tickets
- rachael's bio
- what's rach wearing
- rach on the radio
- follow us on twitter
- join us on facebook