Sara Mayer’s Chick‘N Ranch BBQ Crescent Squares
A recipe from one of the finalists of March Menu Mania.
- 2 tubes Pillsbury crescent rolls
- 1 1/2 cups hickory barbeque sauce
- 1 package ready-made chicken strips, chopped
- 6 slices of cooked bacon, crumbled
- 2 cups cheddar or colby jack cheese, shredded
- 1 cup ranch dressing
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon scallions, chopped
- 1 sandwich-size resealable bag
Yields: 4 servings
Heat oven to 375˚F.
Roll the crescent rolls out and place them on a cookie sheet. Pinch 2 sheets together in the middle to create 1 large dough. Bake 8-11 minutes, until golden brown. Remove from oven and turn on broiler.
Spread the barbeque sauce over dough. Sprinkle the chicken, bacon and cheese over the top. Place the cookie sheet under the broiler until the cheese melts, about 3-5 minutes.
Combine the ranch dressing and chili powder in a small bowl. Pour into re-sealable bag and cut off a small tip at the end of the bag to make a pastry bag. Drizzle the dressing over the top and garnish with the scallions. Cut into squares and enjoy!
kitchen tipssee all »
- latest show clips
- celebrity friends
- cooking videos
- rachael between the scenes
- backstage pass
- tips and stories
- be on the show
- set tour
- audience tickets
- rachael's bio
- what's rach wearing
- rach on the radio
- follow us on twitter
- join us on facebook