Tomatillo and Shrimp Shooters
Serve this appetizer alongside margaritas at your next Mexican-themed party.
- 12 store-bought cooked shrimp
- Juice of 2 limes, divided
- 1 jar good quality tomatillo salsa
- 1/4 cup cilantro leaves, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup parsley leaves, finely chopped
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 12 shot glasses
Yields: 12 shooters
In a medium mixing bowl, toss shrimp and juice of 1 lime together.
In another mixing bowl combine the tomatillo salsa with cilantro, parsley, lime juice, salt and freshly ground black pepper.
Fill the shot glasses with the tomatillo salsa mixture and stick one shrimp in or off the side of each shot glass.
- latest show clips
- celebrity friends
- cooking videos
- rachael between the scenes
- backstage pass
- tips and stories
- be on the show
- set tour
- audience tickets
- rachael's bio
- what's rach wearing
- rach on the radio
- follow us on twitter
- join us on facebook