Getting everyone back into the school routine after summer vacation is never an easy task. But don't fret, Rach has got you covered with all the helpful hints you'll need to get you and your kids psyched for another year of learning.
- Fashion do's and don'ts for your child
- Inexpensive ways to transform hand-me-downs into new looks.
- Negotiating parent-teacher conferences
- Making time for family dinners on busy weeknights
- What to do if your child is being bullied
- Keeping kids safe online
- Should you spy on your kids? Get both sides of the issue.
What's for lunch?
PB&J is so last year! Check out these fun and healthy lunchbox treats.
- Mini Chicken Meatball and Orzo Soup
- Was-sup Tuna Salad Pinwheels
- Candy Sushi
- Peanut Butter Sesame Noodles
- Lunchbox Chicken Salad
- Lunch Fun-due
To prevent them from reaching for chips and candy after school, try these healthy snacking alternatives.
- Quick and Easy Pizza Dip
- Grilled Cheese with Salsa Dippin' Sauce
- Whole Wheat Sweet Cinnamon Chips with Creamy Honey Dip
- Bunny Spread
The key to making dinner on busy weeknights? Keep it simple! Check out these easy recipes the whole family will enjoy.
- Spaghetti and Meatball Stoup
- Express Meal – Dinner Strata
- Dinner Express – Tuna or Chicken Casserole
- Buffalo Chicken Chili Mac
- BBQ Chicken Sloppy Joes with Cheesy Waffle Fries
- Pizza Burgers
- Ham and Cheese Mac
- Savory French Toast and Sausage Bake
- Ham and Cheese Waffles with Honey Mustard Dipping Sauce
- Chicken Noodle Hold the Soup
- Swedish Meatballs with Egg Noodles
- Need more dinner ideas?
Check out Rachael's Rollover Meals.
- latest show clips
- celebrity friends
- cooking videos
- rachael between the scenes
- backstage pass
- tips and stories
- be on the show
- set tour
- audience tickets
- rachael's bio
- what's rach wearing
- rach on the radio
- follow us on twitter
- join us on facebook