Australia's Bindi Irwin is back in the studio to spread her message of animal conservation, but when the 12-year-old arrives, Rachael is struck by how much Bindi has grown since her last visit. "It's because of my mom," Bindi jokes, while seated next to her mom. "She keeps feeding and watering me!"
The two are out with a new line of children's books, Bindi's Wildlife Adventures, which mix animal facts with stories of their experiences living in the Australia Zoo. "It's unbelievable," Bindi says. "Every morning it's like an alarm clock - except it's birds and elephants and tigers!" And, she hopes sharing those unique moments with other kids will inspire them to speak out about the importance of conservation. "I'm all about kid empowerment!"
Since Bindi loves to be around animals, Rachael introduces her to Jarod the animal guy to see which animals he's brought to the studio. But what Rachael doesn't know, is they are going to try and get her to conquer her own fear of snakes! Click here for more.
Also on this show
- Stay Home for a Steakhouse Supper: Steaks with French Onion Sauce
- Stay Home for a Steakhouse Supper: Roasted Garlic Creamed Spinach
- Stay Home for a Steakhouse Supper: Sour Cream and Onion Rings
- Sanjeev Kapoor's Tangdi Kabab
- Sanjeev Kapoor's Garlic Paste
- Sanjeev Kapoor's Ginger Paste
- Sanjeev Kapoor's Ginger-Garlic Paste
- Sanjeev Kapoor's Garam Masala Spice Mix
- Sanjeev Kapoor's Chaat Masala Spice Mix
- Sanjeev Kapoor's Lahsooni Dhania Murgh
- Sanjeev Kapoor's Quick Jeera Chicken
- Sanjeev Kapoor's Tandoori Chicken
- Bindi Irwin & Jarod "The Animal Guy"
- The "Rachael Ray of India"
- Runway Fashions for You
- latest show clips
- celebrity friends
- cooking videos
- rachael between the scenes
- backstage pass
- tips and stories
- be on the show
- set tour
- audience tickets
- rachael's bio
- what's rach wearing
- rach on the radio
- follow us on twitter
- join us on facebook