Buddy's Game-Winning Treats
Want to put the finishing touches on your game day party? The Cake Boss serves up two football-themed desserts to wow your crowd! Get the recipes for his Football Sheet Cake and Carved Football Cake, and check out his answers to a few audience questions below!
"Should I use cocoa powder or melted chocolate in my chocolate batter for brownies and cupcakes?"
Buddy: "Cocoa powder will keep the consistency better, so cake batter should be done using the cocoa powder rather than using chocolate."
"Do you taste everything you make?"
Buddy: "I try a little bit of everything; I mean, c'mon, I'm not at my fighting weight! Honestly, my cakes taste really good, I'm not just saying that, Rach can vouch for that!"
"Can you cut calories by baking without sugar?"
Buddy: "They are doing a lot of baking wth Sweet & Low or Splenda or whatever, but to be honest, I haven't done enough of that to be able to say exactly how the taste is. You're not going to get the same taste, so I would say try different recipes, see how it works out, but if you do use sugar just practice moderation."
Also on this show
- Dressed Up Philly Cheesesteaks
- Takeo Spikes' Lamb Chops, Baked Apple Dish and Asparagus with Pancetta and Parmesan
- George Wilson's “Pechuga”
- George Wilson's Elegant Sweet Potatoes
- George Wilson's California Blend
- Josh Cribbs' Filet Oscar
- Buddy Valastro's Football Sheet Cake
- Buddy Valastro's Carved Football Cake
- Buddy Valastro's Chocolate Ganache
- Rach’s Super Bowl Recipe Playoff
- The Obamas' Favorite Football Snack
- latest show clips
- celebrity friends
- cooking videos
- rachael between the scenes
- backstage pass
- tips and stories
- be on the show
- set tour
- audience tickets
- rachael's bio
- what's rach wearing
- rach on the radio
- follow us on twitter
- join us on facebook