Holiday Decorating with Evette
Evette Rios returns to share some great tips for adorning your home with lots of holiday cheer for next to nothing!
Pine and Holly Garland -- use trimmed branches to decorate your door.
• Use floral wire to secure trimmed boughs from the tree, holly and branches together. Attach bells, ornaments or bows if you want and hang on the top of your door or off the doorknob.
Snowman Lantern -- bring the fun of winter into a kids' or guest room.
• A little duct tape turns three different-sized, hanging lanterns into a snowman. Cut eyes, a nose and buttons out of construction paper and stick them onto your snowman with double-stick tape.
Holiday Card Tree -- turn the cards you receive into a centerpiece.
• Put some branches in a sturdy vase or container. (If you hammer the ends and put them in warm water, they will last longer.) Put frozen cranberries or nuts at the bottom of the vase to make it extra festive. Punch a hole in the top of all your holiday cards and tie a ribbon through it. Hang the cards off the branches.
Dog Collar -- get Fido into the holiday spirit.
• Find a hair scrunchie in a holiday color or pattern. Pin small bells on with safety pins and slip it on your pup.
- latest show clips
- celebrity friends
- cooking videos
- rachael between the scenes
- backstage pass
- tips and stories
- be on the show
- set tour
- audience tickets
- rachael's bio
- what's rach wearing
- rach on the radio
- follow us on twitter
- join us on facebook