How to Make a Personalized Casserole Dish
Materials that you'll need:
• A glass pan -- any size, shape or color (as long as it's clear)
• Stencils (or contact paper, a craft knife and a marker to make your own)
• Glass etching cream
• A foam brush to apply cream
• Make sure the glass dish is clean.
• Turn the dish upside-down and place the stencil on the bottom of the dish. If you're using words, make sure that you look at the pan from the top to make sure that they are facing the right way. That means that on the bottom, the words will be a mirror image, then when you look through the top it looks correct.
• If you use contact paper, trace your design on the paper with a marker and cut it out with a craft knife.
• Make sure that you push the edges of the stencil or contact paper down so that the cream won't leak.
• Apply the cream with a foam brush and make sure that it is a thick layer. From then on, follow the directions on the bottle.
• After you rinse off the product, enjoy your beautiful personalized pan!
- latest show clips
- celebrity friends
- cooking videos
- rachael between the scenes
- backstage pass
- tips and stories
- be on the show
- set tour
- audience tickets
- rachael's bio
- what's rach wearing
- rach on the radio
- follow us on twitter
- join us on facebook