Jessica Seinfeld's Tips for a Stress-Free Holiday
Jessica Seinfeld has turned her strategy for sneaking veggies into kid's meals into an art form and she's sharing her secrets in her recipe books Deceptively Delicious and Double Delicious! "It comes from my kitchen," she explains, "it comes from me wanting to take really good care of my family."
Since she strives to make cooking simple and stress-free, what's her strategy for an easy Thanksgiving? "Delegating!" she tells Rach. "The Seinfeld Thanksgiving - this year all the families are coming together." She'll have 30 guests and says she has enlisted a few family members to bring their own signature dish, so no one is stressed about their recipes. "That’s right, my sister makes one thing the whole year - cranberry sauce ... and my father will make apple pies and so it's like a nice family effort." And where will her hilarious husband Jerry be as the turkey roasts? "He does a very important job, he stays out of the kitchen," she jokes, noting it frees him up for a critical role. "He entertains my kids!"
With the holiday fast approaching, Rachael asks Jessica to help out a stressed viewer who is concerned her picky eater won't try their Thanksgiving feast. Jessica is happy to help and shares her recipes for Turkey Meatloaf, Mashed Potatoes and Chicken Nuggets - and they all have hidden nutrients your kids won't notice!
Also on this show
- Snappy Schnitzel
- Dill and Shallot Potato Salad
- Guy Fieri's Chardonnay Cream Sauce
- Guy Fieri's Basil Oil
- Anne Thornton’s Gingersnap Pumpkin Pie
- Kris Jenner's Sweet Potato Soufflé
- Jessica Seinfeld's Turkey Meatloaf
- Jessica Seinfeld's Chicken Nuggets
- Jessica Seinfeld's Mashed Potatoes
- Guy Fieri's Three Cheese Red Bell Pepper Ravioli
- A Kardashian Thanksgiving
- Kendra Wilkinson Learns to Bake!
- Only Online: More with Jessica Seinfeld
- Backstage Pass: Kendra Wilkinson
- latest show clips
- celebrity friends
- cooking videos
- rachael between the scenes
- backstage pass
- tips and stories
- be on the show
- set tour
- audience tickets
- rachael's bio
- what's rach wearing
- rach on the radio
- follow us on twitter
- join us on facebook