Mary Murphy's Dance School
Mary Murphy is heading back to the judge's seat for the eighth season of So You Think You Can Dance after taking a year off to fight thyroid cancer. "I'm navigating through that like probably so many people are," she says to Rach. It's obvious the bubbly Mary hasn't lost her sense of humor as she jokes that the toughest part of her recovery has been the diet. "They're saying no meat, no dairy whatsoever, no processed foods - what is left?"
Mary says she's feeling great and is now looking forward to the new season of her reality dance show. Her return is not the only change fans will notice. "Instead of 10 contestants this season it's going to be 20!" she announces. New judges will also rotate through the panel. "It keeps it fresh for us too, because I never know who is going to be sitting next to me!"
Rachael asks Mary to show off some moves and the dancing pro offers to teach her and an audience member a new step. Check out their dance lesson!
Also on this show
- Rose’s Sweet & Spicy Pork Chops with Spice Rub and Glaze
- Matt’s Southwest Chicken Tacos
- Tiffany’s California-Fusion Grilled Steak with Grilled Asparagus and Broccoli
- Firecracker Deviled Corn Dogs
- The Best Griller in America
- The Debut of Rach's "Funny or Die" Video
- "Best of Backstage Pass" - Official Webby Honoree!
- latest show clips
- celebrity friends
- cooking videos
- rachael between the scenes
- backstage pass
- tips and stories
- be on the show
- set tour
- audience tickets
- rachael's bio
- what's rach wearing
- rach on the radio
- follow us on twitter
- join us on facebook