Rach to the Rescue
After Rachael comes to the rescue of a New Yorker looking to surprise his wife with a home-cooked meal, she's got a big announcement. "I've always felt terrible," Rachael admits, "that I don't have enough time to physically get out there and take all the invitations we get from our viewers: 'Please come to my daughter's fourth birthday,' or 'Please help me prepare my grandmother's 95th birthday celebration.' I would love to be there, but I literally can't -- but now we can!"
Rachael enlists the help of seasoned traveler Alex Boylan ("Around the World for Free") and a team of chefs for a special mission: Rach to the Rescue. "We're going to head out in an RV across the country," Alex explains, "and go into real people's home to help them make special meals for special people."
Meet the chefs!
• Hung Huynh, Season 3 winner of Top Chef
• Stephanie Izard, Season 4 winner of Top Chef
• Aida Mollenkamp, food editor of Chow.com, and from the Food Network's Ask Aida
• Aaron McCargo Jr., Season 4 winner of The Next Food Network Star
• Elisa Strauss, winner of the Food Network's Extreme Cake Challenge
• Jenn Thomas - Season 1 winner of Hey, Can you Cook?!
• "Sweet" Pete Bakel, Season 2 winner of Hey, Can You Cook?!
In addition to the food rescues, the RV will be stopping along the way to check out some hidden gems, amazing people, and unique places from coast-to-coast -- suggested by you! "If there's anything we learned from Around the World for Free," Alex says, "there's not a better way to travel than through the locals' eyes."
Click here to learn more about Rach to the Rescue and to watch Alex's daily webisodes!
- latest show clips
- celebrity friends
- cooking videos
- rachael between the scenes
- backstage pass
- tips and stories
- be on the show
- set tour
- audience tickets
- rachael's bio
- what's rach wearing
- rach on the radio
- follow us on twitter
- join us on facebook