The "Rachael Ray of India"
Sanjeev Kapoor is an internationally acclaimed chef with his own TV show and line of best-selling cookbooks, so it's no wonder he's known as the "Rachael Ray of India!" But Sanjeev ponders what it would be like to have Rachael Ray in India. "We'll do a big reality show," he tells her, "to find the best chef in India, and I want you to be a judge on that!"
"I think that would be a good time!" Rachael says.
Check out Sanjeev's recipe for Quick Jeera Chicken.
Also on this show
- Stay Home for a Steakhouse Supper: Steaks with French Onion Sauce
- Stay Home for a Steakhouse Supper: Roasted Garlic Creamed Spinach
- Stay Home for a Steakhouse Supper: Sour Cream and Onion Rings
- Sanjeev Kapoor's Tangdi Kabab
- Sanjeev Kapoor's Garlic Paste
- Sanjeev Kapoor's Ginger Paste
- Sanjeev Kapoor's Ginger-Garlic Paste
- Sanjeev Kapoor's Garam Masala Spice Mix
- Sanjeev Kapoor's Chaat Masala Spice Mix
- Sanjeev Kapoor's Lahsooni Dhania Murgh
- Sanjeev Kapoor's Quick Jeera Chicken
- Sanjeev Kapoor's Tandoori Chicken
- Bindi Irwin
- Bindi Irwin & Jarod "The Animal Guy"
- Runway Fashions for You
- latest show clips
- celebrity friends
- cooking videos
- rachael between the scenes
- backstage pass
- tips and stories
- be on the show
- set tour
- audience tickets
- rachael's bio
- what's rach wearing
- rach on the radio
- follow us on twitter
- join us on facebook