Private Practice fans were left with plenty to question after the show's season finale this year. "It's a serious cliffhanger," star Taye Diggs tells Rach. "People get together, people [are] breaking up, we may lose the practice ... Major decisions have to be made!"
Now that they're finished shooting for the season, Taye is spending his summer with his wife, performer Idina Menzel, and their toddler, Walker. Taye admits he is one proud papa. "He's my son, so I think he can do everything," he says sweetly. "I taught him how to moonwalk!"
Taye is also working on a reality dating series called Taste. "It's about romance and food, and we're posing the question, 'Is the way to the heart really through the stomach?'" Since food is very important to Rach, she invites Taye to test drive the series right now! See if bachelors can win the heart of a woman with their food.
Also on this show
- Date Meal: Chicken Saltimbocca
- Ro's Pan-Roasted Cherry Tomato Bruschetta
- Ro's Vegetable Medley Quiche with Wild Mixed Greens and Fresh Raspberry Vinaigrette
- Dave's Sweet Roasted Red Pepper and Guacamole, Chicken Lettuce Wraps
- Dave's Crispy Parmigiano-Crusted Chicken with Spinach Caprese Salad
- "Taste" with Taye Diggs
- "Human Lab: Grilling Gadgets"
- latest show clips
- celebrity friends
- cooking videos
- rachael between the scenes
- backstage pass
- tips and stories
- be on the show
- set tour
- audience tickets
- rachael's bio
- what's rach wearing
- rach on the radio
- follow us on twitter
- join us on facebook