When Whoopi Goldberg stops by the kitchen table, Rachael remarks how ironic it is that The View co-host's daughter is a chef while Whoopi's own tastes are a bit more select. "I'm a picky eater," Whoopi says matter-of-factly. "Food holds no interest for me." Rachael wonders if there's any pressure on Whoopi to expand her palate when it comes to her daughter's culinary expertise. "No," she states, "because everybody knows when they invite me out I like meat and potatoes and maybe a spear, a spear, of broccoli and that's it. I'm the cheapest date you'll ever meet."
Whoopi's latest project is executive producing a trivia game show on the Science Channel called Head Games. "It uses video and crazy questions and bizarre information that you don't know that you know," she explains, citing one of her favorite tidbits that the acidity in wine can help temporarily bring a dead car battery back to life. "What you learn doesn't necessarily mean that it's going to do you any good in the next few days, but you never know when interesting things are going to come in handy. And the greatest thing is that there is no one on the face of the Earth who can't play this game because everybody knows something."
Watch the video above to see Whoopi tackle Rach's hot topics in a round of "Going Too Far?"
Also on this show
- Cider Know-How: Apple Cider & Lemon Slaw
- Cider know-How: Cider pan Gravy
- Cider Know-How: Apple Cider Marinade
- Cider Know-How: Apple Cider Cake with Cinnamon-Cream Cheese Frosting
- Ground Beef and Burgundy Shepherd’s Pie
- Only Online! More "Going Too Far?"
- Backstage Pass: Whoopi Talks Turkey
- The Most Versatile Haircut
- Backstage Pass: Kyan Douglas' Haircut Tips
- latest show clips
- celebrity friends
- cooking videos
- rachael between the scenes
- backstage pass
- tips and stories
- be on the show
- set tour
- audience tickets
- rachael's bio
- what's rach wearing
- rach on the radio
- follow us on twitter
- join us on facebook